Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

23 April 2013

Why do I Blog Meme

This meme is kinda long and my answers are kinda boring. It's been an exhausting week in RL and my brain demands a rest, so I'll be walking about like a zombie for the next few days or so. If you say hi to me and I appear disoriented, just remember that I am a zombie.


My sotong Paul will be taking over all my liaison work for the rest of the week.

1. How long have you been blogging?
For this blog, since May 2010.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I like writing. When I discovered blogging, it seemed like a natural thing to start doing. I gave up my RL blog because it got too tiring to keep up, but SL seemed like a good excuse to start writing again.

3. How many times a week do you post an entry?
Um, from 7 posts a week to 1 post in 3 months.

4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
A lot. I like lifestyle blogs, both in RL and SL. Fashion blogs cannot hold my interest for too long. I like reading what people think and feeling out their lives, in other words I am nosy.

5. Do you comment on other people's blogs?
Yes, but rather irregularly. It really depends on my mood, and I often don't feel like talking. :p

6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have?
I do, mostly out of curiosity. I like to know where they come from. I am nosy.

7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote?
Only once, but that was in my RL blog which is no longer existent. A close friend thought I was talking about her when the person and situation in my mind was totally different. There was no harm done because the misunderstanding was cleared up almost immediately, but it made me realise how important it is to write clearly and tactfully. I made sure the problem was not repeated again.

8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
Yes, but they must know they only read a side of me. I have much more in my life than what I blog.

9. Do you blog under your real name?
I used to. Now I only blog under my SL name.

10. Are there topics that you would never blog about?
Of course. Many topics are not mine to judge or even reveal.

11. What is the theme/topic of your blog?
It is mostly a diary. "Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence" is quite an accurate description of what I do there.

12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
I did up a blog for my vampire clan. I used to have one for my SL business, but it got too much to keep up with too, so I let it go.

13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
Blogging opens a window for me to connect with people who identifies with part of me. It balances me up a little because I am sort of a recluse in RL.

14. So, why do you continue to blog?
Honestly, I don't make much of an effort to continue anymore. I only post if it is fun for me to do.

Posted by Tashi Core

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

I think you and I are equally nosy about everything, lol!

Tashi Core said...

*bows*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...