Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

16 April 2013

SL Names Meme


It is late Monday night here now so I can afford to be lazy and not babble. Strawberry's other stalkersfans can entertain you well.

1. What's your SL name?
Tashi Core

2. What made you chose this name?
Tashi is my pet name in RL. It means "auspicious" in Tibetan. I wanted a last name that started with C, and Core made the most sense with the variety I was given when I signed up.

3. What's your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable)
Sometimes people call me "Tash" and I hate it, although I didn't tell them so. It's just that my name is actually made up of 2 words "Ta" and "Shi", so "Tash" is like a 1.5 word that goes nowhere. What's so troublesome about adding an "i"?

4. What's your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable)
I don't have one either.

5. Do you like your SL name?
Yup. But although I like Core well enough, I can do with a cooler last name.

6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be?
Probably Aurorain something, oh wait, that's my alt.

7. What's the craziest/funniest SL name you've ever seen?
8. What's the coolest (your favorite) SL name you've ever seen?
I'm afraid I can't remember any... not at this time of the night. I'll try again tomorrow. :p

Posted by Tashi Core

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

Tashi is such a pretty name. <3

Tashi Core said...

Thank you Berry. :) Sometimes I wonder if I should be using a different name in SL though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...