Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

31 January 2012

Taking A Break

I am taking a break from blogging.

Nothing happened. I am just distracted catching up with RL, which is A LOT to catch up on since I was in escape mode for the past couple of years. Apart from that, well, I am still in SL and breeding cats like the crazy woman I think I will always be.

This is a neutral decision. I've actually mapped out some exciting plans (for RL), but those must sadly wait. And test my patience until I blow up. Or breakdown. Or something. But no, nothing "interesting" happened and it is all neutral. :p

I'll admit that my recent mood swingchange of focus has affected my blog though. I've been pondering it's direction and lacking posts in the last few months because I had no idea what I wanted to write about anymore. This is an aspect that I need to iron out before I resume blogging.

Meanwhile, I have new little ventures that will keep me entertained.

Till the next update. Take care, and thank you for checking in. *BIG HUGS*

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...