Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

08 December 2011

Impressed, no?

This is KittyCats, the guy who created the um, KittyCatS.

Yes, he was in my home! He visited me! OMG HE CAME HE CAME.

I am totally fangirling him, although there was probably only work in his mind. His intelligent script-literate brain was concerned with figuring out some scripting issues. My not-that-intelligent (Script? What script?) brain was more concerned with figuring out how to capture the pics at the right moment, which was when his nose glowed.

I kept sneaking up behind him, err, nevermind. What? Rainbow is in fashion!

But I have to say that I am impressed by how serious KittyCatS are about resolving issues. I didn't expect such initiative for an issue that I did not file a ticket for. (All I did was start a topic thread in their forum. Oops.) But I swear I would have filed the tic and make himthem work just as hard if it means nothing but to get him to visit meif I didn't fall sick and decided to take things easy in SL for a while. I am lazyeasygoing like that.

Anyhoo, he came. AND HE BROUGHT KIBBLE WITH HIM. Woohoo~

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...