Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

06 March 2011

Riding Again

So, Karen and I bought bikes. Scooters.


Because I think I looked pretty dang cool on it, I won't tell you how I rode off a bridge, fell under the sea, threw up a cliff-like edge, landed on a roof, crashed into someone's yard and spun myself about like a merry-go-round.

Oops.

Erm, where's Karen?

We decided that I might fare better as a passenger, so I hopped onto her backseat.

She took me over the bridge.

... and into a drain...


through a shelter...


head-first underwater (and tried digging a hole while we were at it)...


and finally wedged us both between the walls of someone's home.


Whew~

I promise she rides better than me.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...