Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

04 June 2010

I want more stuff, and more stuff!

Cyrenia Snow (L$400) from Kouse's Sanctum is the next dress I am coveting. Yep, I am a sucker (and a totally outdated one) for non-wedding whites. *sniffs*

I also have a fetish for symmetrical long black hair. Thanks to Yovsweetbabe, I've already gotten my hands on a couple of hair that are still my favourites.

Now I am eyeing thick updos. I found Sky Everett's Designs for Kiera (L$495) and Sovereign (L$600) very appealing. (I couldn't find Kiera in Sky Everett's photostream so I used Mui Mukerji's pic instead.) I am especially considering Kiera as it is cheapermore versatile for use.

I think I am going to bust my budget again. *sniffs sniffs*

...

For a RL distraction, this is an email conversation between my colleague R (who is also a best bud) and me during an out-of-point-due-to-stress episode.

Me: Walao 2nd time she come to you (for the wrong thing) liao. she likes you a lot sia...

R: ya lor...i damn "popular" mah... Last night i dreamt that someone called me instead of security for a bomb hoax....siao liao

Me: ...

R: ya lor...the call went like this "hello? (my dept) issit? Got bomb hoax lei. How ah??" wa lau...*sweats*

Me: *go for lunch*

Yes, Singaporeans are a colourful bunch and it is not your fault when you don't understand them.

You may want to refer to the Singlish Dictionary for better understanding.

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...