Rainbows, Rubbish, Ravings and Ramblings of my Random Existence

15 June 2010

The BBBC Post (2 in 1)

I signed up for Alicia Chenaux's Big Bad Blogger Challenge (BBBC) yesterday, but only after I had posted for the day. So today I am answering 2 topics instead of 1.

* Why did you become a blogger? How has it enriched your life?
* Write about three positive things going on in your Second Life.

Gawd. I am now thinking back to the dinosaur years ago when I first discovered internet and then much later on, blogging. And all the things that happened in between.

I'll keep it light.

I was a RL blogger before I gave up blogging for personal reasons. I'll spare you my grandmother's story. But I do love blogging and SL is a good excuse for me to start again. Blogging puts my thoughts in order and is a way for me to remember and sort of immortalise my memories. :)

The 3 good things in SL:

1) Friends
I can't claim that I made my bestest friends in SL or anything like that since I am only 1.5 month old. And I doubt I can make any such friends in SL too soon. But I've met people who's AVs I really enjoy having my AV hang out with, and it means something to me even though we are filtered behind our computer screens. So yeah, the first good thing in SL for me is about making new friends.

2) Beauty
There is a vain part of me that I can never satisfy in RL but is just screaming to be set loose anyway. Need I say more about free clothes, perfect shapes, impossibly high heels, elaborate hairstyles, soulful eyeballs and eczema-less skins?

3) Affordable Entertainment
SL is less expensive and more fun than cable TV and many other entertainment avenues. (Not that I don't like cable TV.) Ok, this isn't exactly something that is going on inside SL, but I think it is a valid point. I mean, I have already pointed out the fun-ness and the pretty stuff, which are reasons enough for me to be happy with my SL. But how can it all happen if SL isn't affordable?

Posted by Tashi Core

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...